Volunteer Management Training Series
March 5, 12, & 19 , 2018
(9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
This Nationally recognized training series will provide you with proven strategies, take-home ideas, and networking experience to improve your volunteer program.
- Understanding Volunteer Motives
- Planning Your Volunteer Program
- Recruiting & Placing Volunteers
- Orienting & Training Volunteers
- Supervising Volunteers
- Evaluating a Volunteer Program
Printed materials and light snacks will be provided. Lunch is not included. Feel free to bring a bag lunch.
February 28, 2018