Community Shred Event
Start the holiday season with a clean slate! What better way to securely de-clutter your workspace or home office than a community Shred Event that supports Loudoun Cares? Thanks to our good friends at Rover, we can offer an event to provide local business owners and residents a safe method to dispose of their unwanted records and documents including:
- All paper
- File folders
- Hanging files (Metal must be taken out)
Join us on October 22nd at ION International Training Center from 9:00am to Noon. Suggested donation $10/box to support Loudoun Cares! This event will be held rain or shine — looking forward to seeing you soon!
- No magazines, no glossy paper
- No photo’s
- No metal (Small Staples and paperclips are fine)
- No plastic (report covers etc.)
- No large binder clips
- No hanging folders with a metal strip
- No CDs, floppy discs, etc.
- No hardback books
- Typical office paper
- Tax returns